Friday, March 27, 2009

The Ensemble














Of course you all know that we love color. We will continue to use this, however it will be in ways that blend solid together. The lavender that you see above is what we see all over Italy. Lavender has always been a favorite of ours.
When you look at the outfit above, this is what you are going to see from us in the future seasons. This easy way of dressing is prevalent is Europe and we find this is the way that we want to look each day. A great denim or cotton bottom, cool shirt (look for some great knits), a sweater for layering and the piece that is missing from above, the Jacket.
Hang in there, the website is still under construction and we are putting the final details on new stores!
These new stores will go back to the roots of the brand....Great products at prices that are understandable from the day the product hits the floor. We will not price the product to "Put on Sale", it will simply always be "For Sale"!

3 comments:

Ernest McCaleb said...

Nice to see you guys are still doing your thing. I miss your stores and look forward to seeing them again. Any timetable as to when clothes will be available via web?

What paradigm shift will I see in the new and improved Kuhlman?

Thank you,

Ernest

Kirk said...

Amen! The loss of Kuhlman has left a void in my closet... Please let us know when we can spend our money on something worth it.

Unknown said...

I have travelled to your Seattle store just to buy your items after a quick trip to Scottsdale gave me my 1st fix. I'm hooked and still receive praise of your shirts and especially the blue blazer from the Royal air force with the white threading on the seams. I need more shirts immediately!!! where can i order my fix from; store online, etc. I must know!!
Regards
David GH,
Newport Beach CA